Parking Garage Information
If you can't find the information you're looking for in the drop-downs below, please email parking(at)seattleconventioncenter.com.
Follow these links for a Google map to the Center’s garages. Click on Directions and enter your starting point; a map and directions will be provided.
Upon entry to the garages, please keep your ticket with you and pay before you return to your vehicle.
Take a parking ticket as you enter the garage. Keep this ticket with you, as you'll want to pay before returning to your vehicle.
Before returning to your vehicle, scan your ticket at one of the automated pay stations located at the Arch garage parking entrance on Level 3, just inside the garage on the 8th Avenue entrance/exit in Aisle A by the crosswalk, in the garage lobby in Summit, or on Level G of Freeway Park Garage.
Only major credit cards are accepted to pay the parking fee. Upon payment, the automated pay stations will validate your ticket.
Scan your validated ticket in the machine at the exit gate as you leave the garage. If additional assistance is needed, please press the intercom button.
|Arch & Summit Garages
|Freeway Park Garage
|0 to .5 hour
|.5 to 1 hour
|1 to 2 hours
|2 to 4 hours
|4 to 8 hours
|8 to 10 hours
|10 to 12 hours
|12 to 24 hours
(In after 5:00pm until 12:00am)
|No evening rate
|SCC Arch (Main) Garage Assigned Monthly Parking
|SCC Arch (Main) Garage Unassigned Monthly Parking
|Freeway Park Garage Monthly Parking
Monthly parking access is controlled by an electronic access card system. A $15.00 non-refundable service fee is charged to set up your card and the card is to be returned upon parking cancellation.
- Payment is due on the first of each month. Customers with delinquent accounts are subject to immediate interruption of privileges.
- Twenty (20) days' notice is required for cancellation of monthly parking accounts. Without notice you will be required to pay the following month in full. We do not prorate mid-month cancellations.
- No allowance is made for vacations or other periods when your car is not parked in the garage.
- Monthly parking is restricted to one vehicle being allowed in the garage at a time.
- You must use your access card to enter and exit. Those without their access card will be charged the posted hourly rates.
- SCC cannot be responsible for loss of or damages to your vehicle and/or items left in the car.
- Continued misuse of the program or violation of these conditions may result in permanent revocation of parking.
- SCC reserves the right to change the conditions or rate of this program with seven days' notice.
- Information provided will be kept confidential and not shared with third parties.
Please download the appropriate form (.pdf) and mail or email your completed application to us.
Electric Vehicle Parking: Four EV charging stations are available in the Arch Garage on Aisle A and Summit Level 1B (red) for event attendee use. These stations can charge all new generation electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Charging is free for the first two hours, and $2 per each additional hour. Regular parking rates apply.
Bicycle Parking: The Arch Garage offers parking for 10-15 bikes on the Blue Level, next to the Electric Vehicle Parking, and the Summit Garage has parking for bikes on the purple level. We also have various locking bike stands on Convention Place, 7th and Pike, and on Pike Street in front of the Center. Bike storage is not available at SCC.
Arch Garage: There are 16 ADA-compliant parking spaces located at the end of Aisle F on the Blue level. If you are parking in one of the ADA-compliant spaces you can use the adjacent blue ramp to enter the Center. There is no elevator access inside the Arch Garage. As you enter the Center from the parking structure you will be on level 3. An accessible elevator is on your right-hand side, adjacent to Room 310.
Summit Garage: There are 18 ADA-compliant spaces available, six spaces on each of the three levels near the elevators.
Freeway Park Garage: There are 16 ADA-compliant spaces available, four spaces on each of the four levels, near the elevators. If you park in the ADA-compliant spaces in Freeway Park Garage and need wheelchair accessibility, take the elevator to the PARK Level. As you exit the elevator you will turn to the right and proceed across Freeway Park Plaza to the Level 4 entrance of the Center. Please note that Freeway Park Plaza is an uncovered area open to the elements.
Meeting planners can arrange to use a validation ticket to pay for their attendees' parking. Arrangements for validation must be made with their Event Manager thirty days before the event. Exception can be made for short-term bookings. Parking validation does not provide in and out privileges or guarantee space availability. At the close of the event, unused validation tickets will be returned and the meeting planner will be billed for validations collected as part of the event settlement invoice.