In order to provide a consistent and professional level of service, SCC uses service partners for the services described below. Each of these providers will assign a dedicated contact to work with you and your team.
The Center’s award winning, ProChef-certified culinary management team exceeds the expectations of every guest. We are the only convention center in the country - and the only banquet operation in the city - to be honored with the National Association for Catering and Events' Best On-Premise Catering Event award.
Our chefs create unique, regional dishes, made with locally-sourced produce, seafood, and meats in our scratch kitchen. Even the flour used in our in-house bakery comes from no-till farms in Eastern Washington. SCC is committed to the underlying ethical standards that match Seattle’s social conscience. What they do in our kitchen for events cannot be duplicated by other convention centers and what we do can only happen in Washington.
The Center has selected Encore as its on-site preferred audiovisual and event technology provider. Known for creating memorable experiences that engage and transform organizations, they deliver real results through:
- Creative: Event strategy and design, staging, and content development
- Production: Scenic, décor, show management, convention, and exhibit services
- Technology: Audiovisual, lighting, sound systems, digital, rigging, internet, power, as well as design and integration
Smart City is the industry leader in providing telecommunication and Internet services for conventions. Their state-of-the-art technology is designed for maximum performance and security, and they will work with you through all stages of planning and implementation to assure seamless delivery of communication services.
- General telecommunications
- Trained personnel on-site providing customer care during move-in, show hours and move-out
- Full-service data/phone connectivity
- WiFi access centers
Edlen Electrical Exhibition Services is the exclusive provider of exhibitor and show management electrical service for the Center. Edlen’s experienced staff will work with you to create the ideal lighting and electrical conditions for your event.
- Show management offices
- General session lighting and sound
- Air, water and drain